BEST WESTERN Antlers
171 W 6th Street, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601-2911
Phone: 970/945-8535 | Fax: 970/384-5190 | 99 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The choice in Glenwood Springs, CO hotels, BEST WESTERN Antlers is the most spacious, picturesque, smoke free hotel property in the Aspen Valley. Family owned and operated for over 40 years, this resort style motor lodge is designed for relaxation and family fun. Unlike any other Glenwood Springs hotel our 99 guest rooms and suites sit upon five acres of land, the largest hotel property in downtown.
We invite you to get out of the car and enjoy on-site amenities like seasonal paddle tennis, horseshoes, two playgrounds, seasonal heated pool and toddler pool, indoor hot tub, picnic and bbq areas. Modern conveniences like wireless Internet access make this the best choice for hotels in Glenwood Springs. Our walk to everything location is unique in that we are surrounded by red mountains, mature trees and landscaping. The best part, unlike most Glenwood hotels we enjoy little noise pollution from I-70. Our large property can accommodate RV and trailer parking and our motor lodge parking means your vehicle is just outside your door.
Traveling with a large family or group? Some of our room configurations can fit six people to a room!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor pool, heated seasonal large pool and wading pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool
- Playground, two plagrounds on-site
- Volleyball, season sand volleyball
- Guest laundry
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking, limited
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Hot tub, indoor year round whirlpool
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Exterior corridor
- Cable or satellite television Cable TV
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms, free high-speed Internet access.
- Business center Located in our lobbby.
- Seasonal Paddle tennis
- Sand Volleyball Court
- On site coin laundry
- Complimentary shuttle to Glenwood Springs Amtrak Station
- Nearly 5 acres for our guests to enjoy!
BEST WESTERN Antlers
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western antlers in Glenwood Springs.
BEST WESTERN Antlers
Conveniently located, the best western antlers in Glenwood Springs, Colorado is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.552745 / Latitude: -107.328445
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: I-70 traveling west Get off of I-70 at Exit 116 "Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Snowmass". Turn right on to Frontage Road into the far left lane. Make a left at the first light onto West Sixth street. The BEST WESTERN Antlers is located one block from the signal on the right.
From: I-70 traveling east Get off of I-70 at Exit 116 "Glenwood SPrings, Aspen, Snowmass". Turn left on to Frontage Road into the far left lane. Make a left at the first light onto West Sixth street. The BEST WESTERN Antlers is located one block from the signal on the right.
From: Highway 82 north Follow highway 82 North through Historic Downtown Glenwood Springs. Stay in right most lane as you go over Interstate 70 overpass. The first light, sixth street, make left. Continue one block to next light, remain in right most lane. Proceed through light vering slightly to your right onto West Sixth Street. BEST WESTERN Antlers will be one block past the signal on your right.
BEST WESTERN Antlers
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Children's Museum of Denver offers a wide range of hands-on activities and interactive exhibits for children to discover and explore. Popular exhibits include: 3, 2, 1... Blast Off!, The Assembly Plant, Click Clack Train Track and ARTS a la Carte. The museum also hosts year-round family events - two of which are the Bunny Trail EggVenture and Snack with Santa.
This Denver museum has 10,000 square feet of adaptable space available for birthday parties, meetings, fund raisers, receptions and family reunions. While visiting the Mile High City, consider checking into one of several Denver area Best Western hotels to enjoy wonderful guest amenities and services, close to the action.
The Colorado State Capitol building, a resemblance to the U.S. Capitol building, houses the Colorado General Assembly and serves as the office for the Governor and Lieutenant Governor. This white granite building, featuring a 24-karat gold plated dome, was completed in 1894. Beautiful Colorado Rose Onyx, a rare rose-colored marble, was used throughout the interior. The Rotunda features 16 stained glass windows, known as the Hall of Fame, honoring the state's pioneers.
While in Denver's Civic Center area, be sure to schedule a tour to see this memorable building and grounds. The hand-painted originals of each U.S. President are a must-see. Stay in comfort in Denver one of several area Best Western hotels. Have fun exploring Denver.
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is a must-see attraction while visiting the Mile High City. The variety of programs, exhibits and events strive to "excite minds through scientific discovery". Whether viewing a showing in the Planetarium, watching a film in the IMAX Theater or strolling through the Wildlife Exhibits, there is plenty of discovery to be had.
The Denver Zoo is one of the more popular zoos in America, for good reason. Visitors have the opportunity to view 3,500 animals from over 650 species, including exotic animals. The Denver zoo is constantly striving to enhance the lives of animals and have recently created the Predator Ridge, Tropical Discovery and Primate Panorama naturalistic habitats, with those efforts in mind.
The Denver Zoo Keeper Experience, Zoo Camps and Bunk with the Beasts are a few of the wonderful kids' programs also available at the zoo. And don't forget to visit Mshindi, the rhinoceros that paints with a brush. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Colorado's most popular cultural attraction, in the beautiful City Park area of downtown Denver. Accommodations near the zoo include several area Best Western hotels.
Glenwood Springs Adventure Park's mission is to make people smile. Their fun-filled adventures will keep you moving, while in the Denver area. Get your adrenaline pumping on the speedy Alpine Coaster, the Giant Canyon Swing, the Bungee Jump and the Soaring Eagle Zip Ride. Spelunkers can delight in the walking tour of Glenwood Caverns, Colorado's largest show cave, or crawl through the cave on the Wild Tour.
The 4D motion theater, climbing wall, bungee trampoline and laser tag are among other options for fun at the park. Tasty snacks and lunch are also available at the Lookout Grill and Snack Shack. Best Western is a logical choice for lodging while visiting Glenwood Springs.
Located on the Colorado River, the Glenwood Springs Amtrak Station serves as a stop along the California Zephyr route in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. The Amtrak Station-GSC features a daily eastbound train at approximately 12:10 p.m., and a 1:53 p.m. westbound train.
Constructed in 1904 by the Denver & Rio Grande railroad, the historic Glenwood Station is Colorado’s second busiest Amtrak station, and also features the Glenwood Railroad Museum. The BEST WESTERN Antlers hotel provides a free shuttle to and from Glenwood Springs Railroad Station.
Covering 2.4 miles, the popular Hanging Lake Trail is located near Glenwood Springs in west-central Colorado. Open year-round, the trail reaches up to 1,050 feet in elevation, and is labeled as difficult.
Hanging Lake Trail spans from Interstate 70 and the Colorado River to Hanging Lake, and follows Deadhorse Creek.
Set on Compass Mountain, the Sunlight Mountain Resort is located in the White River National Forest near Glenwood Springs in central Colorado. Established in 1966, the Sunlight Ski Area features 67 ski trails.
During the summer months, Sunlight Mountain Resort offers biking tours and horseback riding. Besides skiing, winter activities at Sunlight include snowboarding, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling – all in the heart of Colorado Ski Country.
The White River National Forest is comprised of 2.3 million acres and eight wilderness areas in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. Boasting of ten mountain peaks higher than 14,000 feet, the skiing is fabulous in forest's twelve ski resorts. The 2,500 trails offer endless options for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding. Hunting, fishing, boating and picniking are also favorite activities.
It's no wonder the forest is visited by more than 10 million guests each year, making it the most-visited recreation forest in America. For a hotel near the forest, choose Best Western hotels with locations in Glenwood Springs and across the Denver metro area.
World renowned for their therapeutic value, Yampah Spa & Salon is located in Glenwood Springs in central Colorado along the Colorado River. The Yampa Hot Springs can be experienced as a spa treatment in the Vapor Caves – vitamins and minerals enriched therapeutic steam coming in a cave setting at 125 degrees.
Also known as Glenwood Hot Springs, the land was purchased by investors in 1880 and built into an outdoor hot spring bath, known as the “Spa of the Rockies.” The original bathhouse was built in 1890, and has since evolved and become an updated version with modern amenities for Yampa Hot Springs visitors.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2 block(s) from Glenwood Adventure Park, Base of iconic Iron Mountain Tramway is across the street giving visitors full access to Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
- 2 block(s) from Glenwood Caverns, Year round access is provided by Iron Mountain tramway to tour historic caverns and caves that make Glenwood Springs such a popular destination.
- 4 block(s) from Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, Walk to the world's largest Natural Hot Springs Pool, Spa, and seasonal slides and mini golf.
- 4 block(s) from Downtown Glenwood Springs, Enjoy this nearby historic area boasting numerous independant shops, restaurants, museuma, galleries, outfitters, and Amtrak station.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Hanging Lake, World famous hike access to hanging lake trail via the Glenwood Canyon.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Yampa Spa and Vapor Caves, Along the Colorado River, Yampah Spa's Hot Springs mineral water has comforted residents and visitors for 120 years.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Colorado River Access, Twin Rivers park, within walking distance, boasts skate park, playground, paviallion, Baseball diamond, colorado river accesss for fishing, boating and tubing. During the summer this has historically been home to free concert series.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Doc Holliday's Grave, A western history buffs favortie stop located at the Pioneer Cemetary on 11th and Bennett.
- .3 mile(s) from Glenwood Canyon Bike Path, Glenwoods Springs is located at the western edge of the Glenwood Canyon along the Colroado River. Take in this national treasure by foot, bike, or segway along the Glenwood Canyon Bike Path.
- .25 mile(s) from Rio Grande Bike Path, access recreational path south along the old Rio Grand Railroad which connects Glenwood Springs to the communities of Carbondale, Redstone, Basalt, Snowmass and Aspen.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Glenwood Golf Course, Considered the best nine hole course in Colorado!
- 3.00 mile(s) from Glenwood Kayak Park, Practice your paddling in this man made park area. Kayaking, balance boards ad surfing have all been know to happen here.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Glenwood Recreation Cente, Indoor pool, full gymnasium, climbing wall, outdoor tennis, seasonal ice rink, weights, and cardio all in one location.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Sunlight Mountain Resort, Great family and budget friendly ski area in Glenwood's backyard!
- 27.00 mile(s) from Snowmass Resort & Village, great year round resort with world class skiing and riding, biking and hiking. We hear a few mammoth bones have been uncovered here too!
- 29.00 mile(s) from Redstone Caslte, historic redstone castle sits along the crystal river in nearby Redstone.
- 41.00 mile(s) from Aspen Resort, home to wold class events like ESPN® WInter games and the Winternational Women's downhill Aspen is known for epic powder and challenging terrain.
- 51.00 mile(s) from Beaver Creek Resort, home to the Men's World Cup Birds of Prey Downhill in early December this is the least crowded of all Vail Resort resorts.
- 61.00 mile(s) from Vail Resort, hot the epic back bowls or dive deep into a bowl of the best cuisine offerings in the central rockies! Vail's unique European charm is worth a drive!
- 3.00 mile(s) from Glewood Meadows, Year round shoppping access to Lowes, Target, Natural Grocer, Sports Authority, Peir 1, Petco, Game Stop, Zumiez, Chili's, Sally's Beauty Supply. Great local dining too!
- 2.00 mile(s) from Glenwood Mall, The city's only indoor shopping area including Ross, JcPenny, Payless, Tractor Supply to name a few.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 12.00 mile(s) from Sunlight Mountain
- 13.00 mile(s) from New Castle
- 13.00 mile(s) from Carbondale
- 20.00 mile(s) from El Jebel
- 23.00 mile(s) from Basalt
- 25.00 mile(s) from Gypsum
- 26.00 mile(s) from Snowmass
- 27.00 mile(s) from Rifle
- 30.00 mile(s) from Eagle
- 30.00 mile(s) from Redstone
- 41.00 mile(s) from Aspen
- 41.00 mile(s) from Aspen Highlands
- 47.00 mile(s) from Edwards
- 50.00 mile(s) from Avon
- 51.00 mile(s) from Beaver Creek
- 57.00 mile(s) from Minturn
- 60.00 mile(s) from Vail
- 75.00 mile(s) from Palisade
- 80.00 mile(s) from Copper Mountain
- 90.00 mile(s) from Grand Junction
- 91.00 mile(s) from Dillon
- 91.00 mile(s) from Silverthorne
- 96.00 mile(s) from Breckenridge
- 97.00 mile(s) from Keystone
- 160 mile(s) from Denver
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Indoor pool
- 0.1 mile(s) from Whitewater River Rafting, Colorado River Rafting offered by numerous rafting companies
- 0.5 mile(s) from Glenwood Canyon biketrail, 16 miles to Bair Ranch: local bike rental companies
- 1.5 mile(s) from golfing
- 2.0 mile(s) from Fishing, Frying Pan and Roaring Fork River
- 3 mile(s) from Hunting, Colorado hunting license required
- 5 mile(s) from camping
BEST WESTERN Antlers
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Glenwood Springs. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Located in Colorado Springs's historic Old Colorado City, this festival celebrates the "Old West" with music, food, fun, and entertainment for the whole family. Festival starts at 10 a.m.
2015 Denver Cannabis Cup
This three day event will feature hundreds of cannabis and cannabis product vendors, musical entertainment, and much more in Denver. Event start time is TBA.
2015 Denver Comic Con
Sci-fi fans and self-proclaimed "nerds" won't want to miss this year's Comic Con at the Colorado Convention Center. The event start time is TBD.
2015 Boulder Creek Festival
Kickoff the summer in Boulder by attending the annual Boulder Creek Festival – featuring a variety of events, activities, food, and entertainment. Event start time is TBA.
2015 Summer Brew Fest
The Denver Brew Fest at Mile High Station see's two days of craft beers, excellent food, and live music – celebrating all things beer! The suds start flowing at 7 p.m. with a VIP Power Hour at 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean