BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
15151 Brighton Road, Brighton, CO 80601-7303
Phone: 303/637-7710 | Fax: 303/637-7625 | 58 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Get away to this renovated luxurious BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn hotel that offers an abundance of amenities.
Located right off of Highway 85, the BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn offers the ideal location. We are close to downtown Denver and Denver International Airport, near charming attractions and many of the area's corporate offices.
Sports enthusiasts and nature lovers will take delight in visiting Barr Lake State Park, Riverdale Golf Course, Coors Field and Sports Authority® Field at Mile High Stadium. We are also located only 45 minutes from Boulder hiking & biking trails, and Pearl Street Mall.
Looking for a taste of the local attractions? The Adams County Fairgrounds is only a couple miles away. If you like the hustle and bustle of a big city, downtown Denver is just 20 minutes away and offers attractions such as the Denver Zoo, Denver Art Museum, Cherry Creek Mall and Sixteenth Street Mall. Families and guests looking for excitement will enjoy visiting Six Flags® Elitch Gardens and Rocky Mountain National Park.
Get the perfect start to each day with a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast which includes your choice of: scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, hash browns, omelets, waffles, yogurt, juice, coffee, and more!
All of our rooms are 100% non-smoking, and offer cable or satellite television, a coffee maker, a microwave, a refrigerator, high-speed Internet access, a desk, and much more.
For an affordable visit to Brighton at a hotel with very friendly staff, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hot tub
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- 24-hour front desk Check In @ 3.00 PM Check Out @ 11.00 AM
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish
- Laundromat 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Late check out 12:00 p.m.
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Meeting facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Inter corridor
- Express check out
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western brighton inn in Brighton.
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
Conveniently located, the best western brighton inn in Brighton, Colorado is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.971465 / Latitude: -104.828715
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The airport. Take the airport exit, go south on Pena Boulevard. At Pena Boulevard take Exit 6B. Continue west on ramp toward E-470/120th Avenue. Continue north on E-470. Turn left onto East 120th Avenue. Turn right onto Sable Boulevard. Turn left onto East Bromley Lane. Turn left onto Brighton Road to the BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn.
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Argo Gold Mine, Mill and Museum - a National Historic Site - features the famed Argo Tunnel. First constructed in 1893. The tunnel was used to transport ore from the mines, and after 17 years, it stretched 4.5 miles to Central City. The Argo Mill became the largest of its type in the world, processing over $100 million in gold ore. The Double Eagle Gold mine tour, Argo mill tour and the live demonstration of the rock drilling are fun ways to learn of this rich history.
While in Idaho Springs, the "birthplace" of the Rocky Mountain Gold Rush, take time to enjoy the hot mineral springs and nearby trout fishing. The Denver metro area is home to several Best Western hotels, offering wonderful guest accommodations. Have fun traveling in Denver.
The Children's Museum of Denver offers a wide range of hands-on activities and interactive exhibits for children to discover and explore. Popular exhibits include: 3, 2, 1... Blast Off!, The Assembly Plant, Click Clack Train Track and ARTS a la Carte. The museum also hosts year-round family events - two of which are the Bunny Trail EggVenture and Snack with Santa.
This Denver museum has 10,000 square feet of adaptable space available for birthday parties, meetings, fund raisers, receptions and family reunions. While visiting the Mile High City, consider checking into one of several Denver area Best Western hotels to enjoy wonderful guest amenities and services, close to the action.
The Colorado State Capitol building, a resemblance to the U.S. Capitol building, houses the Colorado General Assembly and serves as the office for the Governor and Lieutenant Governor. This white granite building, featuring a 24-karat gold plated dome, was completed in 1894. Beautiful Colorado Rose Onyx, a rare rose-colored marble, was used throughout the interior. The Rotunda features 16 stained glass windows, known as the Hall of Fame, honoring the state's pioneers.
While in Denver's Civic Center area, be sure to schedule a tour to see this memorable building and grounds. The hand-painted originals of each U.S. President are a must-see. Stay in comfort in Denver one of several area Best Western hotels. Have fun exploring Denver.
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is a must-see attraction while visiting the Mile High City. The variety of programs, exhibits and events strive to "excite minds through scientific discovery". Whether viewing a showing in the Planetarium, watching a film in the IMAX Theater or strolling through the Wildlife Exhibits, there is plenty of discovery to be had.
The Denver Zoo is one of the more popular zoos in America, for good reason. Visitors have the opportunity to view 3,500 animals from over 650 species, including exotic animals. The Denver zoo is constantly striving to enhance the lives of animals and have recently created the Predator Ridge, Tropical Discovery and Primate Panorama naturalistic habitats, with those efforts in mind.
The Denver Zoo Keeper Experience, Zoo Camps and Bunk with the Beasts are a few of the wonderful kids' programs also available at the zoo. And don't forget to visit Mshindi, the rhinoceros that paints with a brush. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Colorado's most popular cultural attraction, in the beautiful City Park area of downtown Denver. Accommodations near the zoo include several area Best Western hotels.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.5 mile(s) from Adams County Fairgrounds
- 7 mile(s) from Barr Lake State Park
- 8 mile(s) from Mile High Greyhounding, racing
- 20 mile(s) from Denver Downtown
- 20 mile(s) from Aquarium
- 20 mile(s) from Denver Zoo
- 20 mile(s) from Denver Art Museum
- 21 mile(s) from Six Flags Elitch Gardens
- 50 mile(s) from Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 mile(s) from Kohl's
- 3 mile(s) from Super Target
- 20 mile(s) from Cherry Creek Mall
- 22 mile(s) from Flat Iron Crossing Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 3 mile(s) from Henderson
- 4 mile(s) from Fort Lupton
- 6 mile(s) from Thorton
- 6.5 mile(s) from Northglenn
- 15 mile(s) from Broomfield
- 15 mile(s) from Westminster
- 20 mile(s) from Denver
- 0.5 mile(s) from Metal West
- 0.96 mile(s) from Brighton Ford
- 0.96 mile(s) from American pride Co-Op
- 1.1 mile(s) from Platt Valley Medical Center
- 1.29 mile(s) from BJ Service Co.
- 1.41 mile(s) from Mercantile
- 7.51 mile(s) from National Truck Drivers
- 8 mile(s) from Aims Community College
- 9.12 mile(s) from Everest College
- 9.12 mile(s) from Parks College
- 15 mile(s) from Front Range Community College
- 20 mile(s) from University of Colorado, Denver
- 30 mile(s) from University of Colorado, Boulder
- 33 mile(s) from University of Northern Colorado
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 4 mile(s) from River Dale Golf Course
- 4.8 mile(s) from Buffalo Run Golf Course
- Across the street from Arby's, fast food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Sony, fast food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from McDonald's, fast food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.2 mile(s) from Wendy's, fast food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from Apple Bee's, full service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from Good Time fast food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from Del Taco, fast food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from Village Inn Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from Lone Star, bar/lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Brighton. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
June 14 - August 2, 2014
Renaissance Festival Step back in time as you wander among artisans and enjoy entertainment at the fairgrounds in Larkspur.
Annual Grand River Car Show
Glenwood Springs High School hosts this classic car show starting at 9 a.m.
Annual Carbondale Mountain Fair Carbondale fills with arts of all kinds, entertainment, and amazing food.
July 25-27, 2014
Rocky Mountain State Games Athletes of all different ages and abilities compete in sports such as archery, bowling, soccer, tennis, and many other sports. Sporting event times and locations vary.
Garfield County Fair & Rodeo The Garfield County Fairgrounds in Rifle fill with 4-H exhibits, carnival rides, and food vendors.
Dillon Open Regatta Join the Dillon Yacht Club for the world’s highest regatta on Lake Dillon.
Rotary/ Krystal 93 Festival in the Park Town Park in Dillon fills with music, food, and fun for the entire family. The fun begins at noon each day.
Dillon Town End of Summer Firework Celebration Fireworks fill the skies over Dillon as a last celebration of summer.
USA Pro Challenge The 16-mile fourth stage of the challenge starts at Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs and travels through the Garden of the Gods and along Mesa Rd. and Ridge Rd. Check for race start times.
Pikes Peak Marathon Join in on America’s Ultimate Challenge. This 13.32-mile race, beginning at 7 a.m., climbs roughly 8,000 feet.
Colorado Balloon Classic Memorial Park in Colorado Springs hosts this family friendly hot air balloon festival.
Colorado Springs Science Festival Venues across Colorado Springs fill with the fun that science can induce. The Science Festival is comprised of many different family friendly events such as Science on the Screen and a Smartphone SCVNGR Hunt through downtown.
Jersey Boys Enjoy the story of Franki Valli and The Four Seasons as it is played out on the stage of the Denver Performing Arts Complex. Performance times vary.
Wintersköl Join in on Aspen’s “toast to winter”. Events include a canine fashion show, fireworks, and winter activities on the mountain. Event times vary.
ESPN Winter X Games Watch as over 200 of the world’s best athletes compete in various winter games in the ski-town of Aspen.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean