BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
15151 Brighton Road, Brighton, CO 80601-7303
Phone: 303/637-7710 | Fax: 303/637-7625 | 58 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Get away to this renovated luxurious BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn hotel that offers an abundance of amenities.
Located right off of Highway 85, the BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn offers the ideal location. We are close to downtown Denver and Denver International Airport, near charming attractions and many of the area's corporate offices.
Sports enthusiasts and nature lovers will take delight in visiting Barr Lake State Park, Riverdale Golf Course, Coors Field and Sports Authority® Field at Mile High Stadium. We are also located only 45 minutes from Boulder hiking & biking trails, and Pearl Street Mall.
Looking for a taste of the local attractions? The Adams County Fairgrounds is only a couple miles away. If you like the hustle and bustle of a big city, downtown Denver is just 20 minutes away and offers attractions such as the Denver Zoo, Denver Art Museum, Cherry Creek Mall and Sixteenth Street Mall. Families and guests looking for excitement will enjoy visiting Six Flags® Elitch Gardens and Rocky Mountain National Park.
Get the perfect start to each day with a complimentary hot breakfast which includes your choice of: scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, hash browns, French toast, sausages, waffles, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee and more!
All of our rooms are 100% non-smoking and offer satellite television, a coffee maker, a microwave, a refrigerator, high-speed Internet access, a desk and much more.
For an affordable visit to Brighton at a hotel with very friendly staff, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hot tub
- Complimentary Full Breakfast Scrambled eggs, Bacon, Potatoes, Ham, Sausages, French Toast Sticks, Hash Browns, Green Chili, Biscuits & Gravy, Oatmeal, Coffee, and more.
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- 24-hour front desk Check In @ 3.00 PM Check Out @ 11.00 AM
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish
- Laundromat 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Late check out 12:00 p.m.
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Meeting facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Inter corridor
- Express check out
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western brighton inn in Brighton.
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
Conveniently located, the best western brighton inn in Brighton, Colorado is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.971465 / Latitude: -104.828715
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The airport. Take the airport exit, go south on Pena Boulevard. At Pena Boulevard take Exit 6B. Continue west on ramp toward E-470/120th Avenue. Continue north on E-470. Turn left onto East 120th Avenue. Turn right onto Sable Boulevard. Turn left onto East Bromley Lane. Turn left onto Brighton Road to the BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn.
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Argo Gold Mine, Mill and Museum - a National Historic Site - features the famed Argo Tunnel. First constructed in 1893. The tunnel was used to transport ore from the mines, and after 17 years, it stretched 4.5 miles to Central City. The Argo Mill became the largest of its type in the world, processing over $100 million in gold ore. The Double Eagle Gold mine tour, Argo mill tour and the live demonstration of the rock drilling are fun ways to learn of this rich history.
While in Idaho Springs, the "birthplace" of the Rocky Mountain Gold Rush, take time to enjoy the hot mineral springs and nearby trout fishing. The Denver metro area is home to several Best Western hotels, offering wonderful guest accommodations. Have fun traveling in Denver.
The Children's Museum of Denver offers a wide range of hands-on activities and interactive exhibits for children to discover and explore. Popular exhibits include: 3, 2, 1... Blast Off!, The Assembly Plant, Click Clack Train Track and ARTS a la Carte. The museum also hosts year-round family events - two of which are the Bunny Trail EggVenture and Snack with Santa.
This Denver museum has 10,000 square feet of adaptable space available for birthday parties, meetings, fund raisers, receptions and family reunions. While visiting the Mile High City, consider checking into one of several Denver area Best Western hotels to enjoy wonderful guest amenities and services, close to the action.
The Colorado State Capitol building, a resemblance to the U.S. Capitol building, houses the Colorado General Assembly and serves as the office for the Governor and Lieutenant Governor. This white granite building, featuring a 24-karat gold plated dome, was completed in 1894. Beautiful Colorado Rose Onyx, a rare rose-colored marble, was used throughout the interior. The Rotunda features 16 stained glass windows, known as the Hall of Fame, honoring the state's pioneers.
While in Denver's Civic Center area, be sure to schedule a tour to see this memorable building and grounds. The hand-painted originals of each U.S. President are a must-see. Stay in comfort in Denver one of several area Best Western hotels. Have fun exploring Denver.
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is a must-see attraction while visiting the Mile High City. The variety of programs, exhibits and events strive to "excite minds through scientific discovery". Whether viewing a showing in the Planetarium, watching a film in the IMAX Theater or strolling through the Wildlife Exhibits, there is plenty of discovery to be had.
The Denver Zoo is one of the more popular zoos in America, for good reason. Visitors have the opportunity to view 3,500 animals from over 650 species, including exotic animals. The Denver zoo is constantly striving to enhance the lives of animals and have recently created the Predator Ridge, Tropical Discovery and Primate Panorama naturalistic habitats, with those efforts in mind.
The Denver Zoo Keeper Experience, Zoo Camps and Bunk with the Beasts are a few of the wonderful kids' programs also available at the zoo. And don't forget to visit Mshindi, the rhinoceros that paints with a brush. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Colorado's most popular cultural attraction, in the beautiful City Park area of downtown Denver. Accommodations near the zoo include several area Best Western hotels.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.5 mile(s) from Adams County Fairgrounds
- 7 mile(s) from Barr Lake State Park
- 8 mile(s) from Mile High Greyhounding, racing
- 20 mile(s) from Denver Downtown
- 20 mile(s) from Aquarium
- 20 mile(s) from Denver Zoo
- 20 mile(s) from Denver Art Museum
- 21 mile(s) from Six Flags Elitch Gardens
- 50 mile(s) from Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 mile(s) from Kohl's
- 3 mile(s) from Super Target
- 20 mile(s) from Cherry Creek Mall
- 22 mile(s) from Flat Iron Crossing Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 3 mile(s) from Henderson
- 4 mile(s) from Fort Lupton
- 6 mile(s) from Thorton
- 6.5 mile(s) from Northglenn
- 15 mile(s) from Broomfield
- 15 mile(s) from Westminster
- 20 mile(s) from Denver
- 0.5 mile(s) from Metal West
- 0.96 mile(s) from Brighton Ford
- 0.96 mile(s) from American pride Co-Op
- 1.1 mile(s) from Platt Valley Medical Center
- 1.29 mile(s) from BJ Service Co.
- 1.41 mile(s) from Mercantile
- 7.51 mile(s) from National Truck Drivers
- 8 mile(s) from Aims Community College
- 9.12 mile(s) from Everest College
- 9.12 mile(s) from Parks College
- 15 mile(s) from Front Range Community College
- 20 mile(s) from University of Colorado, Denver
- 30 mile(s) from University of Colorado, Boulder
- 33 mile(s) from University of Northern Colorado
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 4 mile(s) from River Dale Golf Course
- 4.8 mile(s) from Buffalo Run Golf Course
- Across the street from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Sonic, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Panda Express, Fast Food, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Spicy Tacos, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.5 mile(s) from Applebee's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Lone Star Steakhouse, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Arby's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.5 mile(s) from Village Inn, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.2 mile(s) from Wendy's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.5 mile(s) from Good Times, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.5 mile(s) from Del Taco, Fast Food, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Brighton. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Located in Colorado Springs's historic Old Colorado City, this festival celebrates the "Old West" with music, food, fun, and entertainment for the whole family. Festival starts at 10 a.m.
2015 Denver Nuggets Basketball
Visiting sports fans won't want to miss the NBA's Denver Nuggets as they run the hard wood at the Pepsi Center. Tip-off times vary by game.
2015 Denver Cannabis Cup
This three day event will feature hundreds of cannabis and cannabis product vendors, musical entertainment, and much more in Denver. Event start time is TBA.
2015 Denver Comic Con
Sci-fi fans and self-proclaimed "nerds" won't want to miss this year's Comic Con at the Colorado Convention Center. The event start time is TBD.
2015 Boulder Creek Festival
Kickoff the summer in Boulder by attending the annual Boulder Creek Festival – featuring a variety of events, activities, food, and entertainment. Event start time is TBA.
2015 Summer Brew Fest
The Denver Brew Fest at Mile High Station see's two days of craft beers, excellent food, and live music – celebrating all things beer! The suds start flowing at 7 p.m. with a VIP Power Hour at 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean