Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
1440 Harrison Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80905-4002
Phone: 719/576-2371 | Fax: 719/576-4947 | 84 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Helen Hunt Falls and Seven Falls are a must for anyone who wants a kick-start to enjoying Mother Nature while staying at our Colorado Springs hotel.
We're proud to cater to service men and women as well as their loved ones. Being close to Peterson Air Force Base and Army Base Fort Carson, some of our regular guests also serve our country. We make it easy on all guests to feel at home with our great location, spacious rooms and affordable prices. Close to shopping and movie theaters, you can kick back and relax when staying with us. We're also close to downtown for fine dining, nightlife and walking tours.
Your Best Western Colorado Springs puts hospitality at the forefront and makes every guest feel welcome. The Broadmoor Resort is nearby, so after a peaceful night's sleep you won't be far from the top attractions. Discover the Garden of the Gods and Cave of the Winds or see some wildlife at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Colorado is known for having some of the most incredible outdoor attractions in the country, such as the Royal Gorge and Pike's Peak, America's Mountain. Pack your hiking shoes or mountain bikes. There are endless trails to explore.
Whether it's Fort Carson or an outdoor adventure that brings you to our Colorado Springs hotel, we're dedicated to making your stay fantastic. Business travelers who are in town with Turn Key Construction, other area businesses or on military duty know that our property is in the perfect location to really make the most of any trip. Commutes are quick, and when you're off the clock it's easy to check out one of the many top destinations from our property.
With luxurious bedding, large rooms and the friendliest staff in town, you'll never want to leave our Colorado Springs hotel. Can we do anything to make your stay better? Just ask and we'll do everything possible to oblige.
Book a spacious room at the Best Western Executive Inn & Suites today!
A $250 refundable deposit is required for all guests staying on April 20. Deposit must be paid by credit card only. Cash will not be accepted.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Guest laundry check actual fees at the Front Desk nominal fee
- Safe deposit box
- Multilingual staff, speaks English, Spanish and German
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Hearing impaired services
- Mail services
- Free parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Fax services, free
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Hot tub
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Interior corridor
- Cable or satellite television on premises
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Fax machine
- Physically challenged facilities
- Outdoor parking, 24-hours, free
- Truck/RV parking, 24-hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western executive inn & suites in Colorado Springs.
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western executive inn & suites in Colorado Springs, Colorado is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.797105 / Latitude: -104.799505
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The south. From Interstat
From: The east. Take Highway 24 to Interstate 25 South, go south to Circle Drive Exit 138. The Best Western Executive Inn & Suites is just ahead.
From: The west. Take Highway 24
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
First constructed in 1893, the Argo Gold Mine, Mill, and Museum is now a National Historic Site and must-see for Idaho Springs visitors. The historic Argo Tunnel helped put the site on the map, as it was used to transport ore from the mines, stretching 4.5 miles to Central City.
Today, the Double Eagle Gold mine tour, Argo mill tour, and the live demonstration of the rock drilling are fun ways to learn of this rich history. While in Idaho Springs, the "birthplace" of the Rocky Mountain Gold Rush, or the greater Denver area, take time to enjoy the hot mineral springs and nearby trout fishing.
Opened in 1926, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is a fun-filled, 140-acre attraction in Colorado Springs. The zoo features animals, games, historic carousel rides, train rides, pony rides, and the Budgie Buddies exhibit – a walk-through aviary – are some of the exciting activities available.
Enjoy a ride on the Mountaineer Sky Ride, an open-air chairlift ride offering beautiful views of Cheyenne Mountain, the city, and several of the animal habitats. Don't miss the 30 endangered species, rounding out a great trip to this Denver area gem.
Opened in 1979, the Children's Museum of Denver offers a wide range of hands-on activities and interactive exhibits for children to discover and explore while visiting the Denver area. Popular exhibits include: 3, 2, 1... Blast Off!, the Assembly Plant, Click Clack Train Track, and ARTS a la Carte.
The museum also hosts year-round family events – two of which are the Bunny Trail EggVenture and Snack with Santa. This Denver museum has 10,000 square feet of adaptable space available for birthday parties, meetings, fund raisers, receptions, and family reunions.
The second busiest airport in the state, Colorado Springs Airport serves the city of Colorado Springs and surrounding areas south of the Denver area. Non-stop commercial flights are available to 13 cities in America, via five commercial airlines.
After opening in 1927, the airport has seen plenty of renovations, but still have some historic charm to boot – the CSA is both a U.S. Historic District and a member of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. The airport is also co-located with nearby Peterson Air Force Base.
Colorado State Capitol
Buit in 1894, the Colorado State Capitol is located on Colfax Avenue in downtown Denver.
The building is a National Historic Landmark and a U.S. Historic district, housing the Colorado General Assembly and serves as the office for the Governor and Lieutenant Governor.
Beautiful Colorado Rose Onyx, a rare rose-colored marble, was used throughout the interior.
The Rotunda features 16 stained glass windows, known as the Hall of Fame, honoring the state's earliest pioneers.
A tour of the building is requisite while visiting Denver no matter the season.
Located in Denver's City Park, the Denver Museum of Natural History and Science houses variety of programs, exhibits, and events striving to "excite minds through scientific discovery".
Whether viewing a showing in the Planetarium, watching a film in the IMAX Theater, or strolling through the Wildlife Exhibits, there is plenty of discovery to be had. Spend a few days in this beautiful city park area of downtown Denver and visit the nearby Denver Zoo and Duck Lake.
Home to over 3,500 animals from over 650 species, the Denver Zoo is one of the more popular zoos in America.
Constantly striving to enhance the lives of animals, the zoo has recently created the Predator Ridge, Tropical Discovery, and Primate Panorama naturalistic habitats, with those efforts in mind.
The Denver Zoo Keeper Experience, Zoo Camps and Bunk with the Beasts are a few of the wonderful kids' programs also available at the zoo.
And don't forget to visit Mshindi, the rhinoceros that paints with a brush. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Colorado's most popular cultural attraction, in the beautiful City Park area of downtown Denver.
Florissant Fossil Beds Monument
Just west of Colorado Springs, the Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument intrigues visitors of all ages as one of the world's most unique fossil deposits.
The monument is just a short drive from the Denver metro area, lending to a favorable and scenic location near Pike National Forest.
Once there, guests can stop by the visitor center for plenty of information on taking guided tours and attending ranger-led talks, viewing unique exhibits and fossil displays, and exploring the petrified redwood tree stumps.
Moreover, the Ponderosa Loop Trail and Petrified Forest Trail provide further exploration with over 14 miles of hiking trails.
Make plans to visit Colorado Springs and be sure to check out the Garden of the Gods. A top attraction south of Devner metro, you'll found it west of downtown Colorado Springs within the Pikes Peak Forest, the Garden of the Gods is a public park featuring some famous red rock formations, including the very popular Balanced Rock – imagine a large boulder, balanced on a smaller red rock.
Established in 1909, the Garden of the Gods features 1,367 acres, and it was designated as a U.S. National Landmark in 1971. You'll find a host of things to do and see within the Garden of the Gods – historic exhibits, natural formations (ideal for photo opportunities), and each year in early June, the park hosts the Garden of the Gods 5K Run.
A top destination for outdoor enthusiasts traveling through the Denver area, Pikes Peak stretches to a max height of 14,115 feet.
Because of it's massive height, it's known as one of the 54 "fourteeners" in Colorado – mountains taller than 14,000 feet. You'll find Pikes Peak west of downtown Colorado Springs.
Originally named El Capitan, the name was changed to Pikes Peak by Zebulon Pike, Jr. who found mountain in 1806.
One of the most stunning outdoor attractions in Colorado, Seven Falls can be found southwest of downtown Colorado Springs. Any trip into the Denver metro area should include a quick trip south – you'll be blown away by Seven Falls. As you explore South Cheyenne Canyon, you'll find the seven cascading waterfalls.
A tour of Seven Falls is an ideal way to spend the afternoon with the family. You can explore the two hiking trails at Seven Falls, each open May through October. Trail to Inspiration Point opened in 1883, is roughly a mile in length, and most visitors complete the hike in about an hour. Trail to Midnight Falls is shorter and you can probably complete it in half an hour.
Built in 1978, the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs is a training center for the U.S. Olympic Committee and Olympic Training Center programs. After renovations in 1996 and 1997, the center houses an athlete center, athlete housing, and a sports medicine and sports training center.
The 35-acre complex houses two swimming pools, and facilities for wrestling, gymnastics, weightlifting, and more. The complex offers roughly 15 tours per day, giving southern Colorado visitors a unique glimpse into the life of an Olympic athlete and what it takes to compete for gold
Home to roughly 4,000 students, the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) is a military academy found south of the Denver metro area near Colorado Springs. The 18,500-acre campus is home to sites like the Cadet Chapel, Arnold Hall, the Fieldhouse, and the Robert F. McDermott Library.
Apart from their daily studies and training exercises, students at USAFA can cheer on the USAFA Falcons – a Division I program featuring 27 varsity teams. The Falcons compete in the Mountain West Conference, playing home games at Falcon Stadium, Clune Arena, and the Cadet Fieldhouse.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from World Arena Events Center, ice events, concerts
- 3.00 mile(s) from Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, 146 picturesque acres are home to nearly 800 animals of every variety.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Seven Falls, the only waterfall in Colorado to make National Geographic's list of International waterfalls.
- 5.00 mile(s) from USA Olympic Training Center, is the headquarters for the U.S. Olympic Committee administration and the Olympic Training Center programs
- 7.00 mile(s) from Garden of the Gods, magnificent red sandstone rock formations, filled with the wonders of nature all for free!!
- 8.00 mile(s) from Cave of the Winds, a hidden jewel within Colorado Natural Attractions, literally makes your jaw drop in wonder and astonishment
- 8.00 mile(s) from Manitou Cliff Dwellings, authentic Anasazi cliff dwellings, a rare historical treasure
- 10.00 mile(s) from John May Museum Center, Museum of Natural History and Space Exploration
- 10.00 mile(s) from Flying W Ranch, authentic western food and western style entertainment. Actual working mountain cattle ranch.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Pikes Peak Cog Railway, the world's highest cog train, the highest Colorado train and the highest train in the United States has taken passengers to the 14,110 foot summit of Pikes Peak.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Miramont Castle and Museum, historic castle tour, gardens and authentic Victorian high tea!
- 15.00 mile(s) from Western Museum of Mining, learn how to pan for gold, walk through a recreated mine drift and see the power of machinery from the Industrial Revolution!
- 20.00 mile(s) from Pikes Peak, America's mountain
- 20.00 mile(s) from Santa's Workshop, Christmas themed family amusement park at the base of Pikes Peak
- 50.00 mile(s) from Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine, descend 1000 feet underground in America's only vertical shaft gold mine tour.
- 50.00 mile(s) from Royal Gorge, highest suspension bridge, areotram, Royal Gorge Route Railroad - Colorado's oldest scenic railroad line
- 0.20 mile(s) from Target
- 0.50 mile(s) from Kohl's, Department Store
- 5.00 mile(s) from Citadel Mall
- 10.00 mile(s) from Chapel Hills Mall
- 35.00 mile(s) from Castle Rock Outlet Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 1.00 miles from World Arena Ice Skating
- 2.00 mile(s) from Golfing
- 8.00 mile(s) from Challenge Unlimited, bike rides down Pikes Peak
- 15.00 mile(s) from Sky Sox Stadium, baseball and events
- Adjacent to Denny's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hours
- Adjacent to Village Inn®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight and Friday through Sunday 24-hours
- 0.10 mile(s) from Chili's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Sunday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Friday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- 0.10 mile(s) from Fazoli's®, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Sunday through Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday through Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Monday through Friday 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Sunday 12:00 Noon to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from On The Border®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Sunday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving
- 1.00 mile(s) from Carrabba's Italian Grill®, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Monday through Thursday 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 Midnight, Friday through Saturday 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., Sunday 12:00 Noon to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Flatiron, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Sunday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Starbucks®, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Edelweiss, full service, Bavarian, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Colorado Springs. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean