- HOTEL INFORMATION
- SPECIALS & PACKAGES
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn
770 28th Street, Boulder, CO 80303-2343
Phone: 303/449-3800 Fax: 303/402-9118 98 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
Prominently located directly across from the University of Colorado, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn gives guests easy access to NOAA, NIST, the new 29th Street Mall, fabulous dining, entertainment and culture. Stylish, well-appointed rooms reflect a gracious ambiance, found throughout the hotel.
During your visit, enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, free 7-20 mbps high-speed wireless Internet, a 40-inch HD television with 60 HD Channels, and 24-hour business center. Relax poolside and watch the sunlight bounce off colorful mountain peaks or have our staff direct you to one of Boulder's many hiking trails. Other guest facilities include hot tub, sauna, free bike rental and conference center.
Our multilingual staff is well known for exceptional personalized service to both business and leisure guests. Unmatched levels of courtesy and comfort, coupled with the captivating backdrop of the majestic Rocky Mountains, will guarantee your perfect stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Belgian waffles, sausage and/or bacon, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, bagels, English muffins, doughnuts, choice of breads, tea, hot chocolate.
- Free parking
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor pool, heated, seasonal (May-October)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Spa, hot tub, indoor
- Steam room Sauna
- Business center, free 24-hour business center with high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Polish, Samoan, Japanese, Senegelese)
- Ice/vending machines
- Meeting facilities
- Conference services
- Fax services, 24-hours
- 24-hour photocopy services
- Interior corridor
- Laundromat, new onsite guest laundry
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference facilities
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Mail services, daily outgoing mail
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free bike rentals available for all our guests on a first come first serve basis.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 4 package deals available at the best western plus boulder inn in Boulder.
Eat-Drink-Shop Package 1 Night
Escape to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn and enjoy all that the city has to offer, from shopping to dining at any of the restaurants or just to relax in our 20-person hot tub. Let us be your guide to shopping and dining. Enjoy a one-night's lodging for two, a gift certificate to the Twenty-Ninth Street Mall, Boulder's newest retail district. This one-of-a-kind shopping and entertainment venue features world-class dining, shopping, and a new state-of-the-art 16-plex movie cinema. Boulder has recently been named Bon Appetit's 'Foodiest Town in America', so you will be sure to find something to satisfy everyone's taste buds. Enjoy a complimentary full breakfast and use of all in-house facilities including an outdoor heated pool, hot tub, 24-business center, and complimentary bike use.
Boulder Shakespeare Package 1 Night
The Colorado Shakespeare Festival, named as one of the top Shakespeare festivals in the nation. Experience an unforgettable evening under the stars in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Package includes two orchestra section tickets to a performance at the Colorado Shakespeare Festival at the outdoor Mary Rippon Theatre. Enjoy a complimentary full breakfast and use all of the in-house facilities including outdoor heated pool, hot tub, complimentary bike use and 24-hour business center.
Pearl Street Luxury Package 1 Night
Escape to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn and enjoy all the city has to offer, from shopping to dining at any of the restaurants or just relax in our 20-person hot tub. Let us be your guide to shopping and dining. Enjoy a one-night's lodging for two, a gift certificate to the Pearl Street Pedestrian Mall, Boulder's oldest shopping district. The package will also include a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival (must be 21 or over). This one-of-a-kind shopping and entertainment area features world-class dining, shopping, and one-of-a-kind street performers. Use your gift card at any of the 150 plus local merchants. Enjoy complimentary full breakfast and use of all in-house facilities including an outdoor heated pool, hot tub, 24-business center and complimentary bike use.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus boulder inn in Boulder, Colorado is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.001595 / Latitude: -105.257265
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The east. US 36 West go to Baseline Road, through the stoplight to the stop sign then straight ahead to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn.
From: The south. Highway 93 to Broadway, turn right on Baseline, left on the frontage road to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn.
From: The north. Diagonal Highway to 28th Street, turn left on Colorado and an immediate right on the frontage road to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art showcases a wonderful variety of exhibits, and offers a comprehensive schedule of workshops, classes, lectures and special events. Whether visiting on you lunch break, joining the "Feel the Art Tour" or accompanying a class on a school tour - you'll enjoy strolling through the museum.
The Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art's floor space and ambiance also provides a unique space for your next meeting, party or special event. Check into a comfortable Best Western hotel, for exceptional service and quality, minutes from the museum. Enjoy your time in the Denver metro area.
The Children's Museum of Denver offers a wide range of hands-on activities and interactive exhibits for children to discover and explore. Popular exhibits include: 3, 2, 1... Blast Off!, The Assembly Plant, Click Clack Train Track and ARTS a la Carte. The museum also hosts year-round family events - two of which are the Bunny Trail EggVenture and Snack with Santa.
This Denver museum has 10,000 square feet of adaptable space available for birthday parties, meetings, fund raisers, receptions and family reunions. While visiting the Mile High City, consider checking into one of several Denver area Best Western hotels to enjoy wonderful guest amenities and services, close to the action.
The Colorado State Capitol building, a resemblance to the U.S. Capitol building, houses the Colorado General Assembly and serves as the office for the Governor and Lieutenant Governor. This white granite building, featuring a 24-karat gold plated dome, was completed in 1894. Beautiful Colorado Rose Onyx, a rare rose-colored marble, was used throughout the interior. The Rotunda features 16 stained glass windows, known as the Hall of Fame, honoring the state's pioneers.
While in Denver's Civic Center area, be sure to schedule a tour to see this memorable building and grounds. The hand-painted originals of each U.S. President are a must-see. Stay in comfort in Denver one of several area Best Western hotels. Have fun exploring Denver.
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is a must-see attraction while visiting the Mile High City. The variety of programs, exhibits and events strive to "excite minds through scientific discovery". Whether viewing a showing in the Planetarium, watching a film in the IMAX Theater or strolling through the Wildlife Exhibits, there is plenty of discovery to be had.
The Denver Zoo is one of the more popular zoos in America, for good reason. Visitors have the opportunity to view 3,500 animals from over 650 species, including exotic animals. The Denver zoo is constantly striving to enhance the lives of animals and have recently created the Predator Ridge, Tropical Discovery and Primate Panorama naturalistic habitats, with those efforts in mind.
The Denver Zoo Keeper Experience, Zoo Camps and Bunk with the Beasts are a few of the wonderful kids' programs also available at the zoo. And don't forget to visit Mshindi, the rhinoceros that paints with a brush. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Colorado's most popular cultural attraction, in the beautiful City Park area of downtown Denver. Accommodations near the zoo include several area Best Western hotels.
The Fiske Planetarium and Science Center in Boulder, offers a wonderful variety of programs, laser shows, live talks, star shows and events. Whether learning about the "Birth of Stars" or "Adventures Beyond the Solar System", allow enough time for it all.
The Planetarium's classroom, lobby and theater are available for hosting birthday parties, weddings and special events. After school classes are also available. Best Western hotels offer comfortable, convenient accommodations while traveling through the Denver area.
The Indian Peaks Wilderness area near Denver is an incredibly beautiful area that includes seven prominent peaks reaching over 13,000 feet in elevation. Each peak is also within 100 feet of elevation of each other. The wilderness area is a park of the Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests and straddles the Continental Divide. Native American tribe names were chosen for the names of seven peaks in the area.
Enjoyable recreational activities include hiking, biking, fishing, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Travel a short distance from the wilderness area to Boulder for a comfortable night's rest with Best Western hotels. Have fun exploring this beautiful area of Colorado.
The University of Colorado Heritage Center in Boulder focuses on collecting, preserving and interpreting resources of the university's history. You can stroll through the center's nine galleries of exhibits for a wonderful look into the past. The center is located on campus, in the Old Main building.
Old Main is more than a century old and once completely housed university for eight years. It was renovated in the early 1980's and remains the focal point of the university today. The nearby Best Western hotels provide exceptional quality and comfortable accommodations for travelers in the Denver metro area.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.05 mile(s) from Coors Event Center
- 0.10 mile(s) from Folsom Field, at the University of Colorado
- 1.00 mile(s) from National Institute for Standards and Technology
- 1.00 mile(s) from National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chautauqua Park, historic Park
- 2.00 mile(s) from Boulders Dinner Theater
- 2.50 mile(s) from Boulder History Museum
- 2.50 mile(s) from Boulder Museum of Art
- 6.00 mile(s) from Leanin Tree Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from 29th Street Mall, The new 29th Street Mall
- 1.40 mile(s) from Peal Street Mall, The famous Pearl Street Mall
- 6.00 mile(s) from Flatirons Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 25 mile(s) from Denver
- 30 mile(s) from Colorado Springs
- 50 mile(s) from Loveland
- 60 mile(s) from Golden
- 1.00 mile(s) from NIST, National Institute for Standards and Technologies
- 1.00 mile(s) from NOAA, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- 1.50 mile(s) from Array Biopharma
- 2.00 mile(s) from NCAR ,National Center for Atmospheric Research
- 1.50 mile(s) from Noodles and Company Corporate Headquarters
- 2.50 mile(s) from Spectralogic
- 2.50 mile(s) from Roche Colorado
- 3.50 mile(s) from Wild Oats Corporate Headquarters
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ball Aerospace
- 5.00 mile(s) from IBM
- 5.00 mile(s) from StorageTek
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin
- 5.00 mile(s) from Valleylab
- 5.00 mile(s) from EDS
- 6.00 mile(s) from Sun Microsystems
- 6.00 mile(s) from Celestial Seasonings
- 0.01 mile(s) from University of Colorado, at Boulder main campus
- 1.40 mile(s) from Naropa University, main campus
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 18 mile(s) from Eldora Ski Resort
- The Boulder Inn offers a location just minutes away from a variety of distinctive restaurants. From casual to fine dining, an array of choices are at your doorstep. Below is a sample of some of our favorites:
- 0.50 mile(s) from Carelli's of Boulder, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Italian restaurant, which offers outstanding authentic classic Italian cuisine within walking distance from the hotel.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Chautauqua Dining Hall, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Located at the base of Boulder's Flatirons, Chautauqua Park is on the National Register of Historic Places. The dining hall, known for Sunday brunch, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner year-round.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Flagstaff House Restaurant, full service, French, open for: lunch, dinner, fine dining on the side of Flagstaff Mountain with views of Boulder, at an elevation of 6,000 feet. This Mobile 4-star restaurant boasts a 20,000 bottle wine cellar.
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Dushanbe Tea House, full service, Continental, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, the only structure of its kind in the Western Hemisphere. The stunning teahouse was given to the city of Boulder by its sister city of Dushanbe, Tajikistan as a symbol of U.S. and Soviet relations.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pearl Street Dining, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Boulder. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean