BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel
3737 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80207-1618
Phone: 303/388-6161 | Fax: 303/333-3011 | 139 Rooms | Online Reservations
Looking for a convenient, centrally located Denver Hotel with easy access to all Denver has to offer? Retreat to this Denver hotel that offers an abundance of amenities! Our hotel is ideal for business and leisure alike, with easy access to Denver International Airport, Colorado Convention Center and Denver Zoo.
Business visitors will find numerous corporate offices nearby. You're ensured an efficient trip with Anschutz Medical Complex, United Flight Training Center, University Hospital, UPS and other corporate locations all being near this Denver hotel.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy visiting Coors Field, Sports Authority Field, Denver Coliseum, Dick's Sporting Goods Park, and the Pepsi Center. If shopping is your goal, visit the 16th Street Mall in Downtown Denver, nearby Cherry Creek Mall, or Northfield Mall.
Choose the BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel when visiting the many events and exhibits at the Colorado Convention Center. Looking for excitement or culture? You'll delight in visiting Elitch Gardens, Denver Art Museum, Denver Zoo and Denver Botanical Gardens.
Our tastefully appointed guestrooms provide guests with added comforts, such as plenty of pillows and a flat screen television. Feel right at home with cable or satellite television, microwave and refrigerator, room service, desk, free Wi-Fi and more. Wake up daily to a complimentary full breakfast that includes a waffle bar, eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy.
Delight in the many other provided amenities during your stay at this pet-friendly Colorado hotel. We offer a seasonal outdoor heated pool, 24-hour exercise facility and business center.
Friendly, informal, and affordable, our hotel is perfect for families, couples, business trips and vacations at a great price. An excellent value and ideal location is what you will find at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel! Hotel requires $150 deposit at check in taken in cash or authorized to card.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, includes waffle bar, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy
- Outdoor pool, heated, open seasonally
- Exercise facility, 24-hour limited equipment offered
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Indian)
- Porterage/bell services For contracted groups only, fees apply.
- Dry cleaning
- Late check out, based on availability, nominal fee may apply.
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, with two computers, two printer, fax machine, scans and copy machine. Open 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services, No Charge
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Gift shop or newsstand, microwavable meals, snacks, beverages and gifts available.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus denver hotel in Denver.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus denver hotel in Denver, Colorado is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.768895 / Latitude: -104.903585
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Denver Airport. Take Pena Boulevard to Interstate 70 West, to Exit 278, Quebec/Northfield, stay to the right to the service road to 3737 Quebec Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel.
From: Interstate 70 East. Heading east take Exit 278 Quebec Street to 3737 Quebec Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel.
From: Interstate 25 South. Head north on Interstate 25 to the Interstate 70 junction, take the east Interstate 70 ramp, to Exit 278, Quebec Street, to 3737 Quebec Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel.
From: Interstate 25 North. Head south to the Interstate 70 junction, take the Interstate 70 East to Exit 278, Quebec Street, to 3737 Quebec street the BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Aurora History Museum provides insight into the history of Aurora as well as the state of Colorado. The collection of artifacts, documents, reference library and history archives are great educational resources. Workshops, classes and lectures are also offered in the museum classroom for local history programs.
Special events, family programs and hosted birthday parties are great ways to spend time at the museum. The museum's free admission is convenient, too. While in the Denver Metro Area, rest comfortably with Best Western hotels. Have fun exploring the Mile High City.
The Children's Museum of Denver offers a wide range of hands-on activities and interactive exhibits for children to discover and explore. Popular exhibits include: 3, 2, 1... Blast Off!, The Assembly Plant, Click Clack Train Track and ARTS a la Carte. The museum also hosts year-round family events - two of which are the Bunny Trail EggVenture and Snack with Santa.
This Denver museum has 10,000 square feet of adaptable space available for birthday parties, meetings, fund raisers, receptions and family reunions. While visiting the Mile High City, consider checking into one of several Denver area Best Western hotels to enjoy wonderful guest amenities and services, close to the action.
The Colorado State Capitol building, a resemblance to the U.S. Capitol building, houses the Colorado General Assembly and serves as the office for the Governor and Lieutenant Governor. This white granite building, featuring a 24-karat gold plated dome, was completed in 1894. Beautiful Colorado Rose Onyx, a rare rose-colored marble, was used throughout the interior. The Rotunda features 16 stained glass windows, known as the Hall of Fame, honoring the state's pioneers.
While in Denver's Civic Center area, be sure to schedule a tour to see this memorable building and grounds. The hand-painted originals of each U.S. President are a must-see. Stay in comfort in Denver one of several area Best Western hotels. Have fun exploring Denver.
Rocky Mountain baseball fans have made their way to Coors Field every summer since 1995, where Major League Baseball's Colorado Rockies play all their home games. The 50,000 capacity ball park is located in the Denver metropolitan area and is synonymous tons of big hits and crushed home runs.
Located directly behind right field is the Blue Moon Brewery at The Sandlot restaurant, where fans can catch a bite to eat without missing a single pitch. Coors Field is no stranger to the national stage – Both the 2007 World Series and 1998 All-Star Game took place at Coors Field.
As you plan your next visit to Denver and the surrounding area, be sure to book a tour of the Denver Mint. Drive in from nearby Lakewood and experience a once in a lifetime journey through the making and establishment of much of the money and coins produced in the United States.
Built in 1897, the Denver Mint is just one of several United States Mints located around the country. Overseen by the US Department of Treasury, the Denver Mint offers free tours Monday through Thursday; it's approximately 45 minutes long. You'll know if your coins were produced at the Denver Mint if you find a "D" mint mark.
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is a must-see attraction while visiting the Mile High City. The variety of programs, exhibits and events strive to "excite minds through scientific discovery". Whether viewing a showing in the Planetarium, watching a film in the IMAX Theater or strolling through the Wildlife Exhibits, there is plenty of discovery to be had.
The Denver Zoo is one of the more popular zoos in America, for good reason. Visitors have the opportunity to view 3,500 animals from over 650 species, including exotic animals. The Denver zoo is constantly striving to enhance the lives of animals and have recently created the Predator Ridge, Tropical Discovery and Primate Panorama naturalistic habitats, with those efforts in mind.
The Denver Zoo Keeper Experience, Zoo Camps and Bunk with the Beasts are a few of the wonderful kids' programs also available at the zoo. And don't forget to visit Mshindi, the rhinoceros that paints with a brush. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Colorado's most popular cultural attraction, in the beautiful City Park area of downtown Denver. Accommodations near the zoo include several area Best Western hotels.
A 70-acre amusement park, Elitch Gardens Theme Park is commonly known as Elitch's throughout the Denver metropolitan area. Set in downtown Denver, Elitch Gardens was established in 1890, and is open from late April through late October.
Operated by Herschend Family Entertainment, and owned by CNL Lifestyle Properties, Elitch Gardens Theme Park features coasters like Sidewinder, Mind Eraser, and Twister II. Elitch’s is also home to the Island Kingdom Water Park, a summer hotspot for residents of Denver communities like Lakewood, Aurora, and Brighton.
The Museum of Contemporary Art, located near Commons Park in historic downtown Denver, is the first of its kind for the city. The five galleries, lecture hall and education centers aim to inspire visitors, as they stroll through the halls. The exquisite exhibits, variety of lectures, and programs are always in an active state, so each visit presents something new.
Whether you join a tour, attend a lecture, or have the museum host your next special event, the museum is a must-see attraction in Denver. Best Western hotels provide comfortable accommodations, just a few minutes from the museum, in the Mile High City.
Located in the heart of the Mile High City, the Pepsi Center is a multipurpose arena giving a home a to three different Colorado professional sports teams – the Denver Nuggets of the NBA, the Colorado Avalanche of the NHL, and the Colorado Mammoth of the NLL all have shared the arena since 1999.
The arena is located in the metropolitan Denver area and has hosted numerous national events over the years. The 2008 democratic national convention, first-rate concerts, multiple all-star games, league championships, and many more have all utilized the versatility at the Pepsi Center.
Men and Women in the Service of Others – the school motto of Regis University, just one of a number of top colleges and universities found across Colorado. When you plan your next visit to Denver and the surrounding metro area, be sure to experience a pleasant and informative campus tour at Regis University. Established in 1877, Regis University is a private, co-ed school with a Roman Catholic Jesuit affiliation.
When you embark on your campus tour at Regis University, be sure to check out top campus attractions and highlights like DeSmet Hall, and Ripples of Ulysses at the Coors Life Directions Centre – a charming statue carved by Rowan Gillespie. Regis University athletics teams compete within the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference, and field teams in men's and women's soccer, cross country, golf, baseball, and softball – just to name some.
Originally known as Mile High Stadium, newly dubbed Sports Authority Field at Mile High is the proud home of the National Football League's Denver Broncos. Located centrally in the Denver metropolitan area, the NFL stadium has been open since 2001, seating over 76,000 fans on Sundays every fall.
Boasting easy access and comfort, the stadium also has the ability to seat approximately 50,000 fans for famed concerts, festivals and other large, competitive sporting events. Not to mention, fans of professional lacrosse have caught all of the MLL's Denver Outlaw games at Mile High since 2006.
A private school founded in 1864, the University of Denver is situated near downtown Denver, just across from Observatory Park and right off I-25 and University Blvd. Plan your next trip into the Denver area and be sure to tour the DU campus, a 125-acre plot of land mixing urban and residential elements. DU, a coeducational school, offers a wide range of four-year and post graduate degree programs for students.
Enjoy your DU campus tour and check out campus highlights like the Buchtel Tower, and the Sturm College of Law Tower. Other top campus sites are the Nelson Hall Tower, Evans Chapel, Margery Reed Hall, and the Harper Humanities Garden. Sports fans visiting DU can experience the excitement of DU Pioneers athletics. Visit the Magness Arena for Pioneer hockey and basketball games, and don't miss out on the Pioneer soccer at CIBER Field at the University of Denver Soccer Stadium.
Located on the grounds of Lowry Air Force Base in Denver near Aurora, the museum houses over three dozen aircraft in a 40,000 square foot hangar. Notable examples include the B-52 Stratofortress bombers, a Goodyear FG-1D, a McDonnell F-101 B, and numerous civilian and general aircraft.
The museum is also the home of the Colorado Aviation Historical Society and the Colorado Aviation Hall of Fame, perfect for airplane enthusiasts, alongside numerous aeronautical educational and operational services.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5 mile(s) from Sports Authority Field, Broncos Stadium
- 9.0 mile(s) from Elitch Gardens, Amusement Park
- 2.40 mile(s) from Dick's Sporting Goods Par
- 2.40 mile(s) from Denver Museum, very elaborate museum
- 2.40 mile(s) from Denver Zoo, a top ten zoo in the nation
- 2.40 mile(s) from City Park
- 3.50 mile(s) from Denver Coliseum
- 3.50 mile(s) from Denver Stock show Stadium
- 3.50 mile(s) from National Western Complex
- 3.60 mile(s) from Denver Botanic Garden
- 1.75 mile(s) from Harkins Northfield 18 The
- 3.90 mile(s) from Curtis Park
- 4.50 mile(s) from Five point, Historical buildings
- 4.70 mile(s) from Denver Country Club
- 4.80 mile(s) from Colorado History Museum
- 4.80 mile(s) from Colorado State Capitol bu
- 4.80 mile(s) from Capitol hill
- 4.90 mile(s) from Coors Field
- 4.90 mile(s) from Pepsi Center
- 1.20 mile(s) from Park Hill Golf Course
- 5.00 mile(s) from Denver Central Library
- 4.60 mile(s) from Cathedral Basilica of the
- 0.01 mile(s) from Stapleton Square shopping center
- 1.70 mile(s) from Bass Pro Shop
- 4.30 mile(s) from Cherry Creek Mall
- 3.00 mile(s) from Northfield Shopping Mall
- 4.70 mile(s) from Denver Merchandise Mart
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2.40 mile(s) from North East Denver
- 2.50 mile(s) from Downtown Aurora
- 4.40 mile(s) from Uptown Denver
- 4.60 mile(s) from Commerce City
- 0.01 mile(s) from United Training Center
- 1.50 mile(s) from Swift Transportation, full service trucking company
- 1.75 mile(s) from Travel Centers of America, full service trucking center
- 2.50 mile(s) from United States Postal Depot, main post office
- 2.50 mile(s) from Safeway, Dairy and Meat production warehouse
- 5.00 mile(s) from University Hospital
- 5.00 mile(s) from Children's Hospital
- 5.00 mile(s) from St. Joseph Hospital
- 5.00 mile(s) from Rose Medical Center Pediatric (Ambulatory) Outpatient Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Presbyterian/St. Luke' Medical Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Denver VA Medical Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Children's Hospital
- 5.00 mile(s) from National Jewish Health
- 0.70 mile(s) from Famous Dave's BBQ, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, BBQ, Famous Dave spent 25 years perfecting America's favorite styles of barbeque, like our hickory-smoked ribs and Georgia chopped pork slathered with our own Rich & Sassy® BBQ sauce. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-399-3100
- 1.20 mile(s) from Blue Fin Sushi Bar & Restaurant , Full Seafood Blue Fin strives to take the freshest ingredients and an innovative menu to create an experience that is sure to please. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual Phone: 1-303-333-4006
- 1.20 mile(s) from Casey's Bistro & Pub, Pub, A modern interpretation of Ireland's infamous pubs, Casey's menu features traditional Irish fare and American favorites like shepherd's pie, pot-steamed mussels, corned beef and cabbage, and the ever-favorite fish and chips. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-720-974-7350
- 1.50 mile(s) from Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q, Bar-B-Q, Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual 1-303-371-1566
- 1.80 mile(s) from La Sandia Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar Mexican Chef Sandoval's food is authentic yet inspired; contrasting in layers of color, flavors and texture. He attributes his passion for Mexican cuisine for growing up around his father's restaurants in Acapulco. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-373-9100
- 1.80 mile(s) from Texas de Brazil, Steakhouse Come and enjoy a nonstop parade of deliciously seasoned grilled meats, served tableside by a troop of roaming gaucho-clad carvers from large sword-like skewers, accompanied by traditional Brazilian side dishes and an extravagant 40 item salad area. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-720-374-2100
- 1.80 mile(s) from Ling & Louie's Asian Bar & Grill, Asian-Fusion Not for boring people! Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-371-4644
- 1.80 mile(s) from Bar Louie Tavern & Grill , Specializing in oversized sandwiches and artfully concocted signature cocktails, Bar Louie also offers an extensive selection of appetizers, pastas, entrees and a wide assortment of interesting beers, microbrews and wines by the glass or bottle. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-457-5900
- 2.00 mile(s) from Islamorada Fish Company Seafood Islamorada Fish Company, owned and operated by Bass Pro Shops, is rich in tradition, atmosphere, and one of the best food and beverage menus in the City. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-720-385-3600
- 2.00 mile(s) from Spicy Thai Thai We pride ourselves in consistently serving extraordinary Chinese, Thai and other Asian cuisine by buying only the freshest ingredients, the finest meats, herbs and vegetables. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-388-6300
- 3.30 mile(s) from The Cherry Tomato Italian Located in Denver's historic Park Hill neighborhood, the Cherry Tomato restaurant is a local favorite for authentic Italian cuisine. Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-377-1914
- 6.30 mile(s) from Breckenridge Brewery & BBQ Pub Featuring traditional pub fare, great burgers and sandwiches, salads, bar-b-que, Tex-Mex and daily specials, all made fresh daily by our skilled kitchen staff. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-297-3644
- 7.00 mile(s) from Elway's Downtown American Located in the heart of the Denver skyline, Elway?s Downtown is the ideal setting for any occasion. Celebrate a birthday or anniversary, entertain business associates or meet friends for cocktails. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-312-3107
- 7.50 mile(s) from Emil-Lene's Sirloin House Steakhouse When you are roaming the range, ride on over to and see if you don't agree, that Emil-Lenes Sirloin House is one of the best steak houses in Denver or anywhere. We pride ourselves in Down Home Hospitality. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-366-6674
- 9.50 mile(s) from The Buckhorn Exchange Steakhouse Prime grade beef steaks, buffalo prime rib, elk, salmon, quail, game hen, and succulent baby-back pork ribs are just some of the marvelous offerings on the Buckhorn menu. Open for lunch and dinner, Dress code: Casual,Phone: 1-303-534-9505
- 11.80 mile(s) from Carrabba's Italian Grill Italian It's Just That Good! Open for dinner, Dress code: Casual, Phone: 1-303-338-8600
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Denver. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Summer Brew Fest
The Denver Brew Fest at Mile High Station see's two days of craft beers, excellent food, and live music – celebrating all things beer! The suds start flowing at 7 p.m. with a VIP Power Hour at 6 p.m.
2015 Colorado Dragon Boat Festival
Known as one of Denver's top annual events, the Dragon Boat Festival will showcase local performances, arts and crafts, food, and the always enticing dragon boat races. The event will be hosted at Sloan's Lake Park.
2015 Cherry Creek Arts Festival
A three-day festival in Cherry Creek, showcasing some of the best culinary, visual, and performing arts in the region. The event is free and will held at the Cherry Creek North district.
2015 A Taste of Colorado
A week-long food and drink festival held at the Civic Center Park in Denver, this event will see more than 50 of Colorado's best food purveyors offering samples alongside seven entertainment stages and kid's activities.
2015 Golden Fine Arts Festival
The Denver suburb of Golden will host its annual arts show/festival, featuring more than 140 artists showcasing their paintings, ceramic arts, jewelry, sculptures, and more throughout historic downtown Golden. The event is free and begins at 10 a.m.
2015 Colorado ChileFest
The Denver suburb of Englewood is just about set to host its annual ChileFest and Salsa Festival – featuring multi-cultural entertainment for all ages, as well as a first-rate salsa and chile cook-off. The event will be hosted at Centennial Park and is free of admission.
2015 Denver Beer Fest
Get this – nine days of beer tastings, beer/dinner pairings, brewery tours, and seemingly endless amounts of entertainment along the way. Beer Fest is hosted at various venues throughout the Denver area and all are welcome.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean