BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza Hotel
1900 Ken Pratt Boulevard, Longmont, CO 80501-6593
Phone: 303/776-2000 | Fax: 303/678-7361 | 210 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Getting away from it all is defined at our Longmont hotel where Mother Nature is in the backyard, but guests are still treated to touches of luxury like Keurig® coffee makers, a delicious complimentary breakfast and iHome®.
Close to Boulder, CO and the Rocky Mountain National Park, guests at our Longmont hotel enjoy the peace and quiet that only the Rockies can provide. The University of Colorado, Boulder (CU) is a short drive away, and our Longmont hotel is a favorite for those in the area for a course or university event. As the only full-service hotel in town, our friendly staff takes hospitality above and beyond.
Our close proximity to corporations means that meetings and group get-togethers are frequently held at our affiliated conference center. Business travelers in town with IBM, Seagate, Intrado and General Electric enjoy the quality accommodations that only Best Western can provide.
A true Colorado vacation often includes exploring the famous National Park and taking in Planet Bluegrass. Guests in town for a (CU) graduation can enjoy the local flavor, such as a trip to Mile High Skydiving, one of the largest skydiving programs in the US. Taking in a softball game at the Independence Day Tournament is a treat for those who prefer to keep their feet on the ground.
Hike or bike at one of the hundreds of local trails, or spend the day visiting the several award winning microbreweries like Oskar Blues, Left Hand Brewery or Pumphouse Brewery. Over ten resorts are nearby where you can ski or snowboard to your heart's content. Check out rafting on the Poudre River or visit nearby Denver for a pro game.
Whatever your interests, booking a room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza Hotel ensures you'll be only a short drive away!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Chef prepared, expanded breakfast buffet
- Cocktail lounge
- Outdoor pool, heated, seasonal pool open June-August
- Steam room
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish
- Guest laundry, hours 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Express check out
- Late check out, based on availability.
- Safe deposit box, free
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24-hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Executive/club floors/VIP services, private access wing, evening social
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking, free, 24 hour
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Adjacent to hotel is Plaza Conference Center
- Storage space available, free
- Cash machine/ATM
- Electrical adapter for international guests
- Technical concierge available
BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus plaza hotel in Longmont.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus plaza hotel in Longmont, Colorado is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.146555 / Latitude: -105.123935
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Denver International Airport. Take Pena Boulevard out of DIA to E-470 (toll road). Go right (north) on E-470. Go 18.5 miles north to I-25. Go right (north) on I-25. Go 11 miles on I-25 to Highway 119 (Longmont Exit 240). Go left on Highway 119 West. Go nine miles on Highway 119 to the hotel (Highway 119 becomes Ken Pratt Boulevard at Highway 287). The BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza Hotel is on the right side (north), just past Sunset Street.
From: The north. Take I-25 North to Highway 119 (Longmont Exit 240). Go left on Highway 119 West. Go nine miles on Highway 119 to the hotel (Highway 119 becomes Ken Pratt Boulevard at Highway 287). The BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza Hotel is on the right side (north), just past Sunset Street.
From: The south. Take I-25 South to Highway 119 (Longmont Exit 240). Go right on Highway 119 West. Go nine miles on Highway 119 to the hotel (Highway 119 becomes Ken Pratt Boulevard at Highway 287). The BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza Hotel is on the right side (north), just past Sunset Street.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Originally founded in 1936, Longmont Museum & Cultural Center has moved and evolved into its current state as municipally funded organization in the town of Longmont, Colorado. Longmont features permanent exhibits that commemorate the 14,000 years of history there is in the northern region of Colorado. Art exhibits feature works by internationally known artists and others of great cultural significance. In addition to permanent exhibits, the museum also features many special exhibits that change often so there is always something new to see at the Longmont Museum.
School tours and events are ongoing in order to further the educational experience of the museum. Longmont Museum & Cultural Center is a great family learning experience with self-guided tours available as well as a calendar of special events for families or individuals to attend. The museum store offers a variety of souvenirs and information, including books, to enhance and supplement the educational experience that Longmont offers.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.25 mile(s) from Plaza Conference Center, Boulder County's largest conference facility featuring 24,000 square feet of space.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Left Hand Brewing Company, award winning brewery and tasting room
- 1.50 mile(s) from Oskar Blues Brewery, where the famous Oskar Blues beers are brewed. Live brewery tours daily. Tasty Weasel Tap Room.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Planet Bluegrass, bluegrass festivals
- 36.00 mile(s) from Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies
- 37.00 mile(s) from Sports Authority Field, home of the Denver Broncos
- 49.00 mile(s) from Central City, casinos
- 50.00 mile(s) from Black Hawk, casinos
- 0.10 mile(s) from Twin Peaks Mall, a 555,000 square foot shopping center with a variety of retailers and United Artist Theaters
- 2.00 mile(s) from Harvest Junction, 270,000 square feet of colorful yet classic buildings. The development is anchored by Dick's Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Ulta, Staples, Walgreens, DSW and other retail shops.
- 11.30 mile(s) from 29th Street Mall, an outdoor center with a variety of retailers, restaurants and movie theaters.
- 13.40 mile(s) from Pearl Street Mall, an outdoor pedestrian mall with a variety of boutiques, galleries, and restaurants.
- 21.60 mile(s) from Flatiron Crossing, an indoor and outdoor shopping center with more than 200 retailers.
- 24.10 mile(s) from The Promenade at Centerra, an outdoor shopping center with over 60 shops and restaurants including pet friendly retailers.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 13.00 mile(s) from Lyons, CO, quarry town holding festivals and shopping
- 13.19 mile(s) from Boulder
- 20.52 mile(s) from Loveland
- 33.25 mile(s) from Estes Park
- 39.12 mile(s) from Denver
- 0.50 mile(s) from Dot Hill
- 0.60 mile(s) from NSpire
- 1.00 mile(s) from General Electric
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mentor Graphics
- 1.00 mile(s) from Micron Technologies
- 1.30 mile(s) from Digital Globe
- 1.30 mile(s) from Intrado
- 2.00 mile(s) from ST Microelectronics
- 2.00 mile(s) from Wetern Digital
- 2.00 mile(s) from Xilinx
- 2.50 mile(s) from Amgen
- 3.50 mile(s) from Seagate
- 4.00 mile(s) from Oncore Manufacturing
- 5.80 mile(s) from IBM
- 5.80 mile(s) from InfoPrint
- 5.80 mile(s) from Ricoh
- 6.30 mile(s) from Crocs
- 6.50 mile(s) from Emerson
- 6.50 mile(s) from MicroMotion
- 7.20 mile(s) from BI Incorporated
- 9.00 mile(s) from Flatiron Construction
- 9.00 mile(s) from UQM Technologies
- 1.00 mile(s) from Front Range Community College
- 13.50 mile(s) from University of Colorado
- 33.00 mile(s) from Colorado School of Mines
- 36.00 mile(s) from University of Northern Colorado
- 40.00 mile(s) from Colorado State University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Steam room
- 1.50 mile(s) from Rogers Grove, a scenic park featuring a prairie with native and hardy introduced plant suitable for this region.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mile-Hi Skydiving Center, jump from 17,500 feet for the longest freefall! Mile-Hi Skydiving Center in Longmont is Colorado's top ranked.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Sandstone Ranch Park, situated on 313 acres of land abundant in natural, cultural and historic resources.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Union Reservoir, a 736 acre body or water providing many outdoor recreational activities including boating, fishing, camping.
- 33.00 mile(s) from Rocky Mountain National Park
- 33.00 mile(s) from Eldora, ski resort
- 78.00 mile(s) from Loveland Ski Resort
- 100 mile(s) from Winter Park, ski resort
- 112 mile(s) from Copper Mountain, ski resort
- 115 mile(s) from Brekenridge, ski resort
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Longmont, Colorado hotel.
- Harold's Restaurant & Lou, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, Serving delicious American food and excellent cocktails. Room service is available during open hours. Lunch: Monday-Saturday 11:00 a.m. Dinner: Monday-Thursday 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Friday-Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Happy hour: Monday-Friday 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Adjacent to Old Chicago, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Johnny Carinos, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Lobster®, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Longmont. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
June 5 - August 8, 2014
Thursday Night Live Concert Series Music flows from the Old Town Square Stage on Thursday evenings from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Logan County Fair and Rodeo
Concessions, carnival, exhibits, parade, livestock sales, and grandstand rodeo events make up the fun at Sterling's Logan County Fairgrounds.
Annual Grand River Car Show
Glenwood Springs High School hosts this classic car show starting at 9 a.m.
Annual Carbondale Mountain Fair Carbondale fills with arts of all kinds, entertainment, and amazing food.
Cheyenne Frontier Days Jump across the Colorado-Wyoming border for the world’s largest outdoor rodeo and other events including carnival rides and games that make the Cheyenne Frontier Days Park come alive.
Moffat County Hot Air Balloon Festival
Two balloon launches, a balloon glow, kite flying and pie eating contests and a free concert make up this family friendly festival. Held at Craig's Loudy Simpson Park.
Palisade Peach Festival
Everything is just peachy for visitors here. Festival includes wide array of peach flavored products along with activities and entertainment. Festival takes place at Palisade's Riverbend Park, near Grand Junction.
Garfield County Fair & Rodeo The Garfield County Fairgrounds in Rifle fill with 4-H exhibits, carnival rides, and food vendors.
Dillon Open Regatta Join the Dillon Yacht Club for the world’s highest regatta on Lake Dillon.
Rotary/ Krystal 93 Festival in the Park Town Park in Dillon fills with music, food, and fun for the entire family. The fun begins at noon each day.
Dillon Town End of Summer Firework Celebration Fireworks fill the skies over Dillon as a last celebration of summer.
Bohemian Nights Historic Old Town Fort Collins fills with music during this free three-day music festival.
Fort Collins Tour de Fat: New Belgium Brewing Company Join in on this unique bike parade beginning at Civic Center Park in Fort Collins at 9 a.m.
Sculpture in the Park Benson Sculpture Garden in Loveland fills with artists and art enthusiasts for America’s largest juried outdoor sculpture show and sale. The show begins at 9:30 a.m. each morning.
Larimer County Fair and Rodeo The Larimer County Fairgrounds, also known as The Ranch, fills with rides and games for this Larimer County tradition. There are three major rodeo events to watch, a dog and pony show, and the Gnarly Barley Brew Festival. Event times vary.
Loveland Corn Roast Festival Downtown Loveland comes alive as the community hosts an old-fashioned corn roast festival. Cheer as 35 teams compete in a corn shucking competition, watch as the parade makes its way through downtown, and enjoy all the corn you could possibly eat. Event times vary.
Nelsen's Old Town Car Show Vintage and classic cars converge on Downtown Fort Collins for this annual show that begins at 11 a.m.
FORToberfest Celebrate the end of summer in style with the community of Fort Collins with music, costumes, and brews. The festivities begin at 5 p.m. on Friday.
Longs Peak Scottish- Irish Highland Festival
Venues around Estes Park fill with Highland games, Celtic concerts, delicious food, and all sorts of fun. Times vary per event.
Loveland Oktoberfest Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson hosts this energetic family-friendly annual event that begins at 11 a.m.
CSU Homecoming Pay a visit to Colorado State University for their annual homecoming events including a parade and, of course, a football game. Event times vary.
First Night Fort Collins
Join in on this fun celebration and enjoy comedy, theater, live music, and other fun entertainment in Downtown Fort Collins. The festivities begin at 5 p.m.
Wintersköl Join in on Aspen’s “toast to winter”. Events include a canine fashion show, fireworks, and winter activities on the mountain. Event times vary.
ESPN Winter X Games Watch as over 200 of the world’s best athletes compete in various winter games in the ski-town of Aspen.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean